"Man does not cease to play because he grows old; Man grows old because he ceases to play."
-George Bernard Shaw

Friday, July 11, 2014

Completion🎓

Dearest Colleagues,
I would be remiss if I didn't finish this blog with a note about graduation. Tomorrow is the big day!!!! I don't know who still reads these things (I don't), but I needed to say goodbye and express my feelings the night before the big day. I am looking forward to meeting someone from our group and I feel excited, elated, anxious, nervous, sad, and inspired. I'm feeling inspired to continue on to my doctorate---umm, Dr. Mimi Bronson 😊. I also feel very, very proud. We put in a lot of hard work over the last two years and we were there for each other. It finally comes to an absolute end and I am feeling a special sense of joy and closure. 
May you all continue to be blessed and I wish you well!!!

Smooches💋💋💋💋💞😘
Love Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment