"Man does not cease to play because he grows old; Man grows old because he ceases to play."
-George Bernard Shaw

Monday, August 6, 2012

Week Seven!

Well, we've made it to week seven!!! This has been a very good first start to graduate school.  Even though there is very little interaction with a teacher/instructor/professor, I feel as if I have learned quite a bit.  I also feel that because of all the reading there has been much more opportunity for introspection.  I have a good foundation to start with and I can't wait to see what the end result of this journey will be.  What changes will I have made?
I am still mentally trying to get used to having to work on papers and readings every day, I would much rather have one paper due a month, however, it has been a good opportunity to write and think about the work that I do and why I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment